Version 2, July 17, 2018
We at Pagination don’t really want your personal data. However, any personal information you provide us with will be treated confidentially.
Processing of personal data takes place in accordance with the requirements of the applicable data protection legislation. This means that we:
- clearly specify our purposes before we process personal data (that’s what this privacy statement is for),
- limit our collection of personal data to the minimum needed for legitimate purposes only,
- first ask for explicit permission to process your personal data in cases where your permission is required,
- take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data, and
- respect your right to inspect, correct, or delete your personal data held by us.
Pagination is the party responsible for all data processing. In this privacy statement, we will explain which personal data we collect and for what purposes.
Your personal data can be processed by us with the purpose of entering into and executing agreements and for managing the resulting relationships. This might include activities aimed at increasing our customer base.
When you send us an email, or if you contact us in any other way, the data you provide us with will be used to answer your question or to process your request. We store your name, email address, and any other information you’ve sent us until we are sure that you are satisfied with our response.
We do not under any circumstance provide your personal data to other companies or organisations, unless we are forced to do so by law (for example in case of a suspected crime).
We store usage data provided by your browser. This data can be used to help resolve technical problems, or to generate usage statistics to help us improve our website.
This usage data includes the IP address of your device, a user-agent string that identifies the type of platform and browser you’re using, and the date and time at which you retrieved a page or any other resource.
This data is never shared and always anonymized before processing.
Opt-out of statistics
Our website respects the Do Not Track Setting of your browser. If you wish to opt-out of our statistics than you can do so by changing the settings in your browser.
We take security measures to reduce misuse of and unauthorised access to personal data.
Our website makes use of secure connections (Transport Layer Security or TLS, also known as Secure Sockets Layer or SSL) to encrypt all communication between your browser and our web server.
Changes to this privacy statement
We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement. Changes will be published on our website.
Inspection and modification of your data
You have the right to:
- be informed about the type of personal data we have of you and what we are using it for,
- inspect the personal data that we keep of you,
- have incorrect data corrected,
- request to delete outdated personal data,
- revoke your consent, and
- object to certain uses.
If you think that we are not helping you in the way we should, then you have the right to lodge a complaint at the Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens in The Netherlands.
1017 HN Amsterdam